Carbon dioxide is used widely, it is only inferior to Oxygen.
1.It used to make carbonated drinks.
2.Fire extinguishing agent: the extinction of electrical equipment, precision instruments, valuable production equipment and book documents in initial period
3.Argon protect welding: it used in variety materials’ welding.
4.Synthetic organic chemistry: can make many kinds of commonly used chemical products (such as urea, salicylic acid, etc.)
5.Refrigerant: frozen foods
6.Generate electricity: carbon dioxide as the medium which proceed to generate electricity through low temperature heat source.
7.As a solvent, proceed to super-critical fluid extraction, as an advanced technology,used for the separate a variety products and to replace the traditional process operation.
8.Other: solid carbon dioxide (dry ice) on health care for frozen skin disease, and can be used for artificial rainfall.Using liquid carbon dioxide dry cleaning, can replace toxic dry cleaner.High purity carbon dioxide used in the electronics industry, medical research and clinical diagnosis, detection instrument calibration gas and other special gas mixture preparation, etc.
- Metal welding, cutting and a variety ofcombustion-supporting gas for combustion systemand some oxidizing gas technical process gas, etc.
- Metallurgical industry, including steel, non-ferrous metal smelting process, all have extensive use of oxygen, it is obviouslystrengthening smelting processand increase energy efficiency.
- Machinery industry: metal welding, cutting can greatly improve the working efficiency
- Chemical industry: manufacturing pharmaceutical, dyestuff, explosives and other chemical products, in addition to strengthen the production (such as the production of yellow phosphorus by oxygen blowing method, spray oxygen carrier coal, etc.)
- Electronic industry: except for combustion-supporting gas or gas oxide semiconductor integrated circuit,oxygenis one of the indispensable high purity gases in the line.Additionally, it is the important raw material of gas optical fiber
- It is used widely in national defense : the largest amount is rocket.
- Other applications: oxygen as oxidant available for MHD power generation oxygen plant ;Use oxygen to purify sewage, using oxygen in mining for deep well operations;Using oxygen to deep sea fishing, diving;Use oxygen rescue choking patient, dyingpatient;Using oxygen for health care (such as highland mountaineers, geological workers, border patrol soldiers and other special groups’ using and general staff stay in oxygen bar, etc.)
In the small water gas production of ammonia plant, the proportion of nitrogen to hydrogen ratio is table after adding the nitrogen, which smooths the operation and reduce the consumption of synthetic ammonia; In addition, it also use the refined nitrogen (99.99%) to protect the catalyst; With pure liquid nitrogen washing refined Hydrogen and nitrogen mixture, so that the inert gas (methane and hydrogen) is extremely small, the contact of carbon monoxide and oxygen are no more than 20PPm. The consumption of nitrogen wash and nitrogen are about 750m3/t ammonia. Oxygen is functioned as the evaporator of pulverized coal or heavy oil, nitrogen involved in the synthesis and function as raw materials for gas, and be the safety gas of device (catalyst coal protection will use 99.99% pure nitrogen).
In the chemical plant, nitrogen is mainly for the protection of gas, ventilation and washing gas, to ensure safe production. Such as polypropylene production, it need to use pure nitrogen (99.99%) functioning as the protection of gas, replacement gas. High purity nitrogen is a vital source of chemical fiber production. Such as Liaoyang Petrochemical Plant has three sets of 3000 m 3 / hour high purity nitrogen device;Synthetic leather factory also use high purity nitrogen to do protection, such as Yantai synthetic leather factory has a 1000m3/hour high purity nitrogen device.
Forest chemical plants also use nitrogen, as a sensitive adhesive coating, rosin, resin and other production process of protective gas. It can be said that the chemical plant has a big demand for nitrogen, nitrogen is a chemical plant “security gas”. opening up chemical nitrogen is promising. Nitrogen is also an important raw material for synthetic fiber (acrylic, nylon) and synthetic rubber .
On 15th June, 2015, the liquid oxygen plant KDO-200Y designed and manufactured by our company had successful trial run in Shangri-La, Tibet. This is the first oxygen plant in Tibet area, which can supply gas oxygen for Shangri-La city residents centralized.